
Well, today is another day between school frets and Christmas joy. Unfortunately, when I was singing and dancing over te snow I didn't realize the problem with snow: you can't get anywhere. There is about 7 inches (18 cm) of snow that I woke up to this morning and I was actually not only greeted with feelings of joy, but with feelings of great dismay. You see, every year me and my mom drive into Seattle to watch the Nutcracker Ballet. It's so fun to go in, and eat at the special cafe, then reserve a chocolate mouse cookie for the intermission, then quietly sneak into the theater, patently waiting for the first notes to start. Then, the live orchestra starts to play that famous melody and, well, you get the idea. But, we won't be able to go this year if we can't get out of our house, unless the ballet comes here, which is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY unlikely. So, my ideal situation is that the snow melts enough so that we can go, and then afterwards it can snow a foot (30 cm). Also, what I think is cool is that is we can't get home after we get there, my mom said we could go to a nice hotel (hoo hoo hooo). Anywho, that's all I have to say, I'll keep you posted!
2 comments:
That dangeresque game was fun and really easy! I don't know how you thought is was hard!
it was easy! and I must say that dangeresque is pretty stupid-ish!
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Post a Comment