
Yo! I am here and ready to type! I am feeling so happy because all weekend my family and I have been turning our house into a winter wonderland (I found my pink-sparkly santa hat!). Doing this has brought be feelings of nostalgia, and insane feelings of being overrun by cuteness. I have brought out a poodle made from a macadamia nut, a walnut, two goggly eyes and pom-poms. Oh! and every year, my family used to bring out a train-set with a round track and put it around the Christmas tree. Unfortunately, this tradition ended when I was three, so I never really got the chance to live in the moment. However, I was able to persuade my dad to bring it out again so that we can put it under (or in) the tree. After we dusted the trains and the track off, we put everything up and started the train. Even thought Cody was outside, I was still worried about him. No, I didn't think it was going to explode, I just thought that Cody was going to be scared of it and run away whenever we turned it on so we couldn't have those great family moments. I mean, Cody is scared of my backpack, the bathroom, the vacuum, hoses, the gate, shovels, moving toys, marble runs, some babies, cats, desk chairs, air compressors, bikes, thunder, fireworks, pans, water, wildebeests (ok, that one is in good reason), logs, pants, walks with Mitchell, mint flavor, droppers, thermometer (and for a dog, that one is in good reason too), slush, ice, loud cars... The list just goes on and on. When he did come in, I gave him good warning before I turned it on. But when I turned it on, instead of running away and wetting himself, he was simply intrigued. He was in the area in between the wood box and the couch, and the train was a bit closer to the desk , and I was in between them. Cody was just watching it go round and round, you could see his head turning as the train hit the corner, until I turned it off. Then when Mom came in to talk to my dad, Cody ran to talk to her. I wanted to show my mom the train, so I gave Cody a warning, and flipped the switch. Cody still was caught off-guard, but instead of running away and wetting himself, every time the train got to his side, he'd pounce to the closest area possible to it, shoot his head back in fear, then shoot it forward again, and then he sneezed on it. I kid you not. He was hilarious.
3 comments:
the muppets certainly can sing.the only problem was their continuous crying at the end and their lack of making any sense. also, i couldn't tell what a word they said was. oh well, i'm no critic. well, i suppose i am. also, the olypic mascots and the random picture of the day are cute.
Go Hedgehogs!!!
And McGisheds!!!
And Flibet-de-gooshed ducks!!!
I agree the doctor. The cute animals in the daily random were picked out by me and they are called African pygmy hedgehogs! They are soooo cute! In fact, I am going to leave them up for one more day cuz they are the cutest!!!!
Well, there are two of them...
(one for each day!!)
Post a Comment