Tuesday, December 9

Must... Use... Computer...

Hello all! It's the dorky Norski again... I have been feeling technologically deprived, so I am commandeering tonight's post.
So, I'm really happy because tonight I get to help with my sisters' Christmas play at church. I always have lots of fun at rehearsals because nobody shows up so I have more lines than anybody. And I'm just a stagehand/understudy! It's really cool. Also, the kids who are actually in the play are really nice. I would be in it, but I'm too old now and no longer cute enough to be in a children's production. The youth at my church don't like to be in the same room with a stage, so I'm all by myself. Still, it's really fun and it makes Tuesdays a lot more interesting.
Speaking of Christmas, it's coming! Our Christmas trees are starting to stink up the house. I love it. And Christmas break is just a little over a week away! That means relatives and friends and free afternoons to read. Oh, holiday joy.
Well, that's about all for me. I'm kind of in this euphoric state of Advent bliss. Hope everybody else is, too, or at least looking forward to a few days off from school. Happy holidays, one and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must.. eat... peanut butter...
GO GO!
GO WHEE!!
GO NORSKI!!!
GO PEANUTS!!!!
GO WINTER BREAK!!!!!
GO EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!

sirianna said...

Yea! Somebody commented!!!
SNOW!!!