
Ok, I doubt that anybody will read this thing first thing in the morning, but I just wanted to write! I am so sorry that I didn't write every day like I promised, but I was just so busy cleaning because my grandpa and grandma were coming, then my grandpa and grandma came and so yea. By the way, I did make it to the Nutcracker! Man, I thought that I wouldn't because my dad was gonna drive us but he was delivering presents for the angel tree project and he got stuck in the snow in a back road on the way back because he was in Mitchell's car, but I think that It's all good now. Man, can't wait until everybody else gets up, because my Grandma is going to make her orange rolls! Now, you guys are probably unaware about the rolls of orange. Ok, so imagine a spot of orange made into jelly, then purified, then heated to perfection . Then, it is wrapped delicately into fresh rolls, with orange glaze. Now, this doesn't even give orange rolls justice. They are about six times better tasting then the description. Oh, and the aroma, like fresh rolls and oranges! (ok, I admit it, I am tired and my imaginations' in the shop. Oh! yesterday we got to open up one present early, and guess what my brother gave me? A drum! Now, I don't mean like a little kid drum, like it was a piece from a drum set! A piccolo snare I think it was. And it is really, really LOUD. Like, louder than I thought it would be. Like, amazingly loud. Like, louder than me *readers gasp*. But Hillary (Ex-Sophomore at FWPA, my brothers friend, plays drums) let me borrow her practice pad (solid rubber, goes in place of drum, very very bouncy) and gave me a thing that looks like a giant mouse pad but actually goes on top of the drum, it muffles it (not very much thought, the drum is LOUD). Well my family is up so I should probably go to great.
"I'll be again back some day!"
-Frosty (and Dork)
1 comment:
Is i only commenter?
Post a Comment