Monday, December 1

Need some explanation?

Hello! I am back! *readers erupt into crazy applause* Thank you, thank you. But, I would like to add a disclaimer for my quiz (been awhile since its been top news but oh well) since there has been a lot of problems with said test.  A Canadian has been dubbed popular, when I know she's a dork, and when Vicky answered honestly, it was said that she was string cheese. I hope we are all well aware that she is not. She is a very nice dork. I have gotten many other complaints but that's all. And, I would like to add that being popular is not a bad thing. I was great friends with a very nice popular person, we were even in a movie together. It was fun. Anywho, ha ha ha. I just posted the picture and I can' get over it. yogurt, te he! Um, oh yea! Our tire blew on the way back from thanksgiving this weekend. We went to a bunch of different stores, but we got the show back on the road. I also bought Sumi, my cute little awesomeness for forever. She is one of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic mascots. There is also Miga and Quatchi. I will have some pictures up soon of them. They are so asomedable! Do you like yogurt? umm, sorry about the fact that there aren't many Daily Codys anymore, they will now be weeklies. Bye for now! Also, I have a project for my top agents. I have caught word of a new creature called a flibet-de-gooshed. What is it? thats what I want to know... By the way, on comments, always sighn your nickname like Vicky or Norwegian or Kelsey or something!

11 comments:

Velonica said...

Ahh...

Thanks for calling be a nice dork. Also, flibet-de-gooshed means many things. In french is means that you are being stalked be a cow. In German it means that you are a convict on the run from the police because you ate the policeman's doughnut. In English it means that you left your explosive time bomb of randomness on and that is will make the world even more random. Cya later peeps!

Anonymous said...

flibet-de-gooshed is mcgished's string cheese wand (mcgished is a fairy from randomland)

Anonymous said...

"Forever,
light
is
by
every
thingy,
dum-diddly,
every
gished,
ostrich,
or random
song,
happily,
every
day!"
FLIBET-DE-GOOSHED!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chid Gems
-only anagram i could find for mcgished
Elf Hog So Betided
-my favorite for flibet-de-gooshed

Anonymous said...

the olympic mascots are totally random, string cheesish, and awesome! flibet-de-gooshed is mcgished's pet purple alligator.

Velonica said...

umm... that dog has some problems

Anonymous said...

yah, yogurt is good. so is randomness. the olympic mascots are funny. puffins are of the order charadrliiformes. i'm a dork. flibet-de-gooshed is nonexistent. mcgished is the existent flibet-de-gooshed.

moo of the day. dobby the house elf. string cheese.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmccccccccccccccccccgggggggggggggiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!

Anonymous said...

top 5 foods ever invented

1 string cheese
2 chocolate
3 yogurt
4 macaroni
5 peanuts

well, that's what i think

oh yeah, and flibet-de-gooshed is another word for bright yellow sweaters that are wet with purple dye

Anonymous said...

o o
/__/
\00/
\-/
flibet-de-gooshed is a two-eyed mini octopus
Go Flibydoumcgisgoosrted!!!

Anonymous said...

K, so I've done some research into flibet-de-gooshed and I have discovered something amazing. A flibet-de-gooshed is a really rare species of duck. It dwells only on islands in Svalbard, the islands north of Scandinavia in the Arctic Ocean, that no human has ever set foot on. The frequency of the tremors in the earth caused by human footfalls causes them to spontaneously combust as soon as people reach the island. Because of this, they are nearly extinct and still believed by many to be mythical. Anyway, they are called flibet-de-goosheds because when the Vikings landed on islands and found all these dead ducks, they filleted them. Because the meat of flibet-de-goosheds is so juicy, the Vikings made a thick gravy out of the dark meat and fat to pour over the white meat. It kind of gooshed all over the meat, so they called it filet of the goosh, or, in Latin, filet DE goosh. Over the years, the name has been changed because of people hearing wrong or misspelling it. Sometime in the sixteenth century, the "b" was added in filet and the "l" and "i" were switched around. So everybody who reads this - DO NOT SET FOOT ON ISLANDS IN SVALBARD! IT WILL ENDANGER ONE OF THE RAREST SPECIES OF WATERFOWL ON EARTH! Thank you for reading.

Velonica said...

I will point out the flibet de gooshed is a word and a creature. The creature is the duck BUT the word's definitions are listed above. I also have some happy news for the Norwegian embassy, so far, the flibet de gooshed's population has tripled over the last four years. So far, they ducks are happy and content although they are migrating to japan to get the kimchi they need to survive. Fact to all: flibet de gooshed's need to have kimchi at least twice every winter month. This is Vicky, signing out!