Ok, I have a lot to talk about and not much time to do it. Thank you for that ONE person who commented on my blog. (he he, McFished) Speaking of which, who is McGished exactly? Where is he from? How did he get into my blog? Also, can the people who are going to write comments, please sign with the first letter of your name, I'd like to know who you are. One last thing (*readers groan*), I found out that the title banner thingy of my site can be blue (*readers omg*) Yes! It's true! Amazing isn't it! So, I'm going to post a poll up for you guys to do, saying either green or blue. Please post comments! Anywho, McGished. Today, I am lonely. I don't really have anything to say, except I'm hungry and should eat breakfast. (*walks to kitchen**gets out cereal stuff**pours in cereal and milk**walks back to computer*) Ok! lets get this bog started. Um...um.....um.....DRAT! I don't know what to write about! Maybe you guys should send me comments with questions and/or ideas. Now there's a funny thought. I'm really serious. It'll be fun! I'm really out of ideas.
Sunday, November 9
Hi guys. Again.
Ok, I have a lot to talk about and not much time to do it. Thank you for that ONE person who commented on my blog. (he he, McFished) Speaking of which, who is McGished exactly? Where is he from? How did he get into my blog? Also, can the people who are going to write comments, please sign with the first letter of your name, I'd like to know who you are. One last thing (*readers groan*), I found out that the title banner thingy of my site can be blue (*readers omg*) Yes! It's true! Amazing isn't it! So, I'm going to post a poll up for you guys to do, saying either green or blue. Please post comments! Anywho, McGished. Today, I am lonely. I don't really have anything to say, except I'm hungry and should eat breakfast. (*walks to kitchen**gets out cereal stuff**pours in cereal and milk**walks back to computer*) Ok! lets get this bog started. Um...um.....um.....DRAT! I don't know what to write about! Maybe you guys should send me comments with questions and/or ideas. Now there's a funny thought. I'm really serious. It'll be fun! I'm really out of ideas.
It's about
cookies apparently,
friends,
McGished,
random,
rant,
REALLY random,
the blog itself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
McGished was an outcast in his hometown in the Scottish highlands because of the scars on his face and because he perpetually smelled of fish. He sailed to Canada, where the fishermen of Nova Scotia actually found his odor pleasant, and to this day his ghost wanders the subconscious minds of Canadians. Creepy, eh?
In case you were wondering, the McGished stories have been the sick and twisted musings of a Norwegian embassy wannabe. ;-)
Sup. You rock. Don't forget twin day!!!!!!!!!!
Sup Royal Dorkness,
YOu know who i am.
hehehehehehehehe
Why don't you write about spirit week at FWPA. That's kinda intersting. P.S. no contact from our triplet yet. BOO HOO
Post a Comment