Monday, January 5
kshh.... sorry....i'm breaking up wi....
Hey everyone! This is Vicky! Sorry about there not being any posting and all. The royal dork is having some issues with her computer and yeah... So, I apologies and she would want to post everyday but her computer is messed up.... Sorry
It's about
friends,
grr,
not actually a blog,
please don't sue,
the blog itself,
work in progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we forgive you - or, we forgive the Royal Dorkness or, you know what I mean..
The Norski also apologizes for being a bum and not posting. I kept looking at the blog and thinking, gee, the person who writes this blog should get off their lazy bottoms and post. Then I remembered that I was one of the people who writes this blog and the other people were probably hoping I would write something. So, um, yeah. Sorry about that and making Vicky post. Which was mean. Okay, that's all.
we forgive you. not the computer, though.
Post a Comment