Saturday, January 24

Pumpkins and Parsley!

Ok, I have to address a serious subject, thats right, It's time to talk to your stuffed animals about brainwashing! But, I do not mean hooking somebody literally to an alien machine and sucking your vary thoughts out (I tried it once, didn't take too long). I'm talking about the subconcious kind were your listening or watching something and your brain is slowly sliding out of your head until it slots onto the floor. Or, sometimes whatever your doing just numbs it until all you can think is "Pretty colors...." My main example is the song "Pumpkins and parsley" , which if you really want to lower your IQ to 14, click here, but I warn you not. Also, I have also noticed if you read too many lolcats, you lolspeak. This can also go into a phycological discussion, but I don't want it too. I smell soup! (and you can't has explanation silly hooman)

4 comments:

sirianna said...

Ooooh. freaky song. BTW, its Pumpkins and PAISLEY. like the pattern with the weird teardrops. Have a nice weekend. Everybody loves end of term!

Velonica said...

I listened to part of the song and just stopped it. Wow. I had to listen to a different song to get that out of my head...

Anonymous said...

um, ok.

I just pray that my IQ is not 14.

sirianna said...

nobody's posting. :(