Tuesday, January 13

Who Wants To Get High?!!?!? :-D

Hello Guys! I am sorry that you have been waiting for my post even though I promised a post a day. I do apologize for this, but what can you do.  Anyways, I bet your wondering about the title. You should be looking for a good story here. *gives all readers that were wondering about the title a high five*. Well, as some of my classmates should know, there must be something in the air during lunch, because I have been just plain ODD. I mean, it starts with slowly getting louder and louder, then more and more weird and random, until my friends feel they have the right to take me to take me to an insane asylum. Then, when we are all done eating, they unstrap me and we all go outside and I start running into people, attacking citizen, trying to fly, all that off note jazz. Anywho, got to go, there are some nice people in white coats who have come to take me away. See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They arrived? I called for them an hour ago.

sirianna said...

Look! A dead bird! A dead flying elephant!!! A flying caffeinated cat with really messed up eyeballs!!!!!!!!
:-D