Wednesday, January 14

Moo,

Ok, I'm sorry about the title, I just couldn't think of anything, and I already used the {Enter Title Here} thing. Anywho, I am writing on behalf of the readers. I would like to stage a few awards to a few people. I would like to give an award to Vicky, for best attentiveness award. I know that she checks this site every day, at least once every hour she can (even though she has no imagination in creating titles for her own blog) . I would also like to give an award to the Suicidal Swiss Stock Broker, for going on the blog at the weirdest times of day. I'm serious, she has gone on at one in the morning and posted comments about how she is hyper. Odd, yes, but thank you. My third award is to Agent Zu, for loving her name that I gave to her. My final award I give to the Norski, for capturing the hearts of the readers in her amazing writing style. Thank you. Anywho, I think that I should talk about something else. Um, yea. What to talk about. um, yea. All I can say is that I love you guys *readers say awwww in sweet unison* Also, I would like to know if all of my original followers are still here, so to know who I'm dealing with I will post a poll and check it if you ever visit here. Thanks! Well, I'd better get back to my homework, so I will have to continue this later. Bye! 

3 comments:

Velonica said...

Aww... thanks for the award. Time for a rant... I DO HAVE IMAGINATION!!!!!!! For your information, I am working on a new blog title. I wanted to create a blog I could only think of that title on the spot. And you did not attack peace girl for using the name !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I look foreward to posting comments at even weirder times in the future.

sirianna said...

tee hee! Gotta love those Scandinavians, eh? I mean, yah. By the way, that Simon and Garfunkel song is called "El Condor Pasa", or "If I Could." It's lovely. I want to sing it, but poor old Art has a range that's just a little too low for me. So sad. So I might get a CD where I can change the pitch. In my dreams. I should stop writing now.