Thursday, January 22

Yes! Were Open!

Hey guys, sorry for not posting, but I had really run out of creativity, and needed to let it refill. Also, I was running out of time to post every day. But the last reason (the reason that I didn't want to talk about) was that (and it was pretty selfish of me) was that I felt like old news. I mean, EVERYBODY has a blog now, and I just felt that my blog didn't have all of all the cool features that the other ones did, like video pick of the week and such. I was past my prime (remember the good old days of McGished?) and all I have now is posts (and lolcats, but back to my self pity party). I suppose I just like things simple. Actually I'm done. Oh! I have added some new and awesomeful polls. My personal favorite is the the dork special. I have included all of our fave inside jokes (if you don't get them, they might be with somebody else)  Anywho, I have to eat dinner now, bye!

6 comments:

sirianna said...

Hey! You are totally not old news. You are the golden standard of post-ocity. The Norski should know. The Norski knows all stuffs. Tee hee.
Also, check out peace girl's blog. I have officially taken it over. Like a fungus in the rainforest. Okay, weird simile. Stopping writing now.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! A POST!!

your blog is not old. ours are just newer.

bananas

Anonymous said...

Ach Jah!! i almost forgot to tell you how cute the golden retriver photos are! (really cute)

the doctor said...

whheeeeeee!!!
you're back!!!
i agree with S.S.S.B.

Velonica said...

Yay! Another post. As a contributor to the blog, you are so not old news! You are one of the great classics that is still known and loved!

Velonica said...

hahahaha!!! love the muppet video!