Wednesday, January 14

You are getting sleepy, very slee, sle- zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi guys! I am posting a late night (not really) discussion about a very important talk. It's time to talk to your stuffed animals about hypnosis! Well, that's what me and the gang (guys, give me an idea about what my group is called, that's right, I need your help) were talking about today. It all started with Erk, saying that in science that his moon necklace could hypnotize people. I told him to do it and all he did was wave it around, which caused my unbelievably feeble brain to go ka-put. Then, I told him that I actually could hypnotize him, and DING! I did it. Amazing eh? (by the way, sorry Erk about the beaker incident, I'll explain later, you were under the spell) We continued to talk about it until it carried over to lunch, where I told Ben that I could hypnotize him. I quickly put him under the spell, and make him run around the ping pong tables (isn't the unbeatable power  to control people fun?). And you can do it too! Simply send $300 dollars to my house and I'll send you a book I got from amazon that costs about $15 bucks. That's it, and don't forget to talk to your stuffed animals about hypnosis, all that power could go to their head. Wait! One last thing, the Suicidal Swiss Stock Broker is completely unbelieving about hypnosis. Please bombard her with comments proving her wrong. Hypnosis can be done, maybe not so radical as I did it but it can be done. Anywho, that's all that I have to say so bye! (and get some rest)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I - AM - NOT - WRONG!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah - I asked Mr. G about hypnotism. He says that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get someone to do somthing against their will.

the doctor said...

but what if you do it while they are in an unconscious state? isn't it possible? it might be, but the way to do it hasn't been discovered yet.
or, you could use the good ol' crystal (or whatever the thing is)in front of their face attached to the string, and making them watch it, and telling them what to do.