Sunday, November 23

Hey, it's a Norski!

This is not The Royal Dorkness Herself who is writing to you. Do not panic. The Royal Dorkness Herself is not, as you may have assumed, being held hostage in Scandinavia. This is, in fact, a case of the Norwegian Embassy filling in for her as your beloved blogger is otherwise engaged in noble acts of dorky randomness. This will be happening from time to time and all I can say is I'm happy to be here! :-)
Man, is it getting cold. Today when I was going to church, it was 36 degrees out! Let's hope it holds through January so we can get some snow. We haven't had any for the last couple of years, and it's terribly tragic to have to go up to the mountains just to go sledding. Everybody light candles around the old toboggan tonight, okay?
One last thing: keep the McGished stories coming. We're going to make this guy (or guys, or gal, or gals, or thing) legendary. Personally, I'm going with the fish sandwich theory, but I could be swayed. Be imaginative and have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can u say 36 degrees is cold?????? thats hot here in Canada!

Anonymous said...

mcgished might be a norski, or an aussie, or a lemon-lime flavored ice cream cone -

or even a cheese stick...

Anonymous said...

/)_/)
o o } __
=8= }{ }
} }
}/
{=} {=}
{-}-{-}


mcgished could be a squirrel!