Ok, I just have to say, that mother medical (and yes, I just made that up) is acting really weird. Ok, first of all, on Monday, I was at home, just got up, it was a Holiday, all was good. I was working on my bead loom (one of my Christmas presents, makes really awesome looking bracelets), When I heard the door open and, in comes my dad. Not too strange, until I see why my dad has come in early from his bike ride. First of all, he was on said bike ride because he wanted to test the new tires that my brother (I need to post about my brother, that will be interesting...) had just recently installed the other night. Unfortunately, my brother didn't realize that when he was hooking up the brakes, he accidentally switched the back brake with the front brake. So, when time came for my dad to come in, he rolled over the front of the handle bars and broke the fall with his face. My dog Cody, who at the time was on the walk with him, couldn't handle the drama, so he did the only sensible thing: He went out and pooped in the bushes. But I guess this is better than what my mother and her sister did when their dad got hurt on his bike. She was about 14, her sister I'm guessing 12, and they all went on a family bike ride. Through a series of unfortunate events, their dad fell off his bike and knocked himself unconscious. Since they were in the country, their mother went off to get help and medical supplies, while my mom and my aunt stayed with their dad. Their mother was taking a while, and they didn't want anybody to see their father like this, and , I kid you not, they dragged their father into the ditch, so that nobody would see him. Anywho, my dad came in with his whole left side bleeding, while me and my mom ran around the house getting him bandages, bactine, pain relievers, tenser bandages, blankets, pillows, and anything he needed. However, my brother wasn't here when this happened, but when I told him about it he felt just terrible. Later, he and my mother were at the store and he suggested that we rent him a video game. (Note: the more dorky the children, the higher the probability that the dad still plays video games.) My mom said no, because we had already bought him a game for Christmas, and he would probably just play that. Then my brother, still feeling bad about what happened, said "Mom, but I broke him" Oh! I was about to talk about how I haven't been able to sleep lately, but I have a better idea (Also, this thing is getting pretty long...). Send me your dreams. Comment on your weirdest, wackiest dreams. My mom is the QUEEN of odd dreams. She had one last night that, oh never-mind. Anywho, I cant wait to get this out on the air so bye!
Friday, January 23
Doctor? We have another one...
Ok, I just have to say, that mother medical (and yes, I just made that up) is acting really weird. Ok, first of all, on Monday, I was at home, just got up, it was a Holiday, all was good. I was working on my bead loom (one of my Christmas presents, makes really awesome looking bracelets), When I heard the door open and, in comes my dad. Not too strange, until I see why my dad has come in early from his bike ride. First of all, he was on said bike ride because he wanted to test the new tires that my brother (I need to post about my brother, that will be interesting...) had just recently installed the other night. Unfortunately, my brother didn't realize that when he was hooking up the brakes, he accidentally switched the back brake with the front brake. So, when time came for my dad to come in, he rolled over the front of the handle bars and broke the fall with his face. My dog Cody, who at the time was on the walk with him, couldn't handle the drama, so he did the only sensible thing: He went out and pooped in the bushes. But I guess this is better than what my mother and her sister did when their dad got hurt on his bike. She was about 14, her sister I'm guessing 12, and they all went on a family bike ride. Through a series of unfortunate events, their dad fell off his bike and knocked himself unconscious. Since they were in the country, their mother went off to get help and medical supplies, while my mom and my aunt stayed with their dad. Their mother was taking a while, and they didn't want anybody to see their father like this, and , I kid you not, they dragged their father into the ditch, so that nobody would see him. Anywho, my dad came in with his whole left side bleeding, while me and my mom ran around the house getting him bandages, bactine, pain relievers, tenser bandages, blankets, pillows, and anything he needed. However, my brother wasn't here when this happened, but when I told him about it he felt just terrible. Later, he and my mother were at the store and he suggested that we rent him a video game. (Note: the more dorky the children, the higher the probability that the dad still plays video games.) My mom said no, because we had already bought him a game for Christmas, and he would probably just play that. Then my brother, still feeling bad about what happened, said "Mom, but I broke him" Oh! I was about to talk about how I haven't been able to sleep lately, but I have a better idea (Also, this thing is getting pretty long...). Send me your dreams. Comment on your weirdest, wackiest dreams. My mom is the QUEEN of odd dreams. She had one last night that, oh never-mind. Anywho, I cant wait to get this out on the air so bye!
It's about
cody,
cookies apparently,
drama,
dreams,
family,
funny,
funny scenes,
I need your help,
miracle,
random,
um... thats odd....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hm. Once I had a dream I got shot with a machine gun by this guy I know... I just kind of lay there dying and thinking, this is uncomfortable. Jah. That was an interesting one. Oh! And there was the time I was in a medieval torture chamber and I saved my family from a pack of evil midgets. And the time I went to bed in the lazyboy gallery of doom. That was a fun one. ;-)
you don't want to hear about my dreams...
Well, I had a dream that we all got lost in the wilderness and we found spray cans of jelly, pancakes, and syrup! I also had a dream where me and my brother were at a party for Winnie the pooh. then, he did not show up and me and my brother hopped into an automated cart to look for hi. We ended up in a dinosaurs mouth...
i had this dream where there was this evil woman with's a cat's head and i was chasing her through this lttle room with blue, triangle-shaped trampolines all over the place. then, i had another one where i was at a shopping mall and trying to find a summer camp, but i finally followed some kids from my class to it and found it was destroyed by a gigantic flood.
"Don't be rash, Samuel"
-S.S.S.B.
I have weird dreams like ALL the times, except I forget them after like a week. poo :-(
Agent Zu
OMG. I had a dream like The Lord of the Flies last night. 'sept it was our class. I don't like machetes anymore. ugh...
Bis bald,
S.S.S.B.
Post a Comment