Monday, December 29

I KNOW!!!!

Ok, so when I said I'd be back after the Christmas thing, I thought that after lunch I would be sitting at the computer, writing the sequel. However, without my knowledge, we actually going to visit my aunt Eve and uncle Jon, (well, they're actually my moms aunt and uncle, but same difference) and then staying overnight in a DIFFERENT hotel, then visiting them again in the morning, then getting home at late. phooey. Anymcfished, I have a question, is anybody reading my blog? If you are, send me an email or comment before 2009 (Maybe earlier) and I will send you a special web prize. Never before seen. By anybody. (Well, maybe somebody, but not by you guys) Make sure when you send me an email that I can know who you are. If you don't have a regular name that I know you and you don't feel comfortable putting your name on the internet, just say that in the comment and I won't publish it. I don't want to loose you guys!!! I got some great gifts. Basically they were all books and crafts, but I still love them! I got this book-craft, that shows how to make teeny tiny stuffed animals out of felt, they are so sweet. And, as most people do, I received my 2009 calender. However, instead of the cute puppies calender I usually get (no comment), I received a Food for Thought: play with your food calender. I'm not sure how to describe it, but look up to see some pictures. Anywho, not much more to say so, Dork out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, you didn't lose us...